- You are to remain on task until lab clean-up. During those last 5-10 minutes EVERYONE should clean up your work area, pick up graded papers, and finish
the work assigned if not completed.
- The last 5 minutes are reserved for announcements, reminders, and the instructors closing.
- Remain in your assigned area until Mr. Tobin checks your area and releases you.
Behavior Requirements (A.P.P.L.E.)
- Listen and follow instructions the first time they are given. (Attitude)
- Be productive and prepared at all times. (Professionalism)
- Honor yourself, others, and school property! (Pride)
- Do your best, use your mind, and “Finky Focus” (Leadership)
- Give 100% effort at all times in regulation with CMS Policy Guidelines with the goal of scoring 85% or better on the exams. (Enthusiasm)
All Policies and Discipline Procedures for NHS can be found on the school's website under the Mission section at http://northgatehighschool.net/Home/tabid/81/Default.aspx